You can cancel a confirmed booking free of charge in writing (eMail) up to 24 hours before your arrival (until 3 pm on the day before). Your booking is considered cancelled only when you have received our cancellation confirmation. If you cancel within 24 hours of your arrival and we are unable to sell your bed to anyone else, we will charge you for the first night of your booked stay.
2. No-shows: if you do not turn up without cancelling, we will charge you for the first night.
3. Our reception is open from 8am to 9pm (lunch break from 1pm to 2pm).
Check-out until 11am, check-in from 3pm to 9pm.
If you plan or need to arrive after 9pm, please let us know in advance so that you don’t have to sleep under Heidelberg‘s Old Bridge as we lock Lotte‘s front door at 9 pm.
4. The keys that you receive when you check-in will give you 24 hour access to the hostel. If you lose these/our keys, we will charge you €50 to replace them!
5. Please pay in cash, or with EC/Credit card at check-in.
6. The price includes bed linen, 24 hour tea, coffee, cereal, cornflakes, milk, WiFi, a fully equipped communal kitchen and a cosy living room with computer. Also included is a luggage locker in your room but we have no legal responsibility if anything happens to the contents of your locker! We don’t have a TV and that’s on purpose! There are no ensuites, the bathrooms are on floors 1 and 2. You can borrow a towel from us for 1 € (included in the double rooms).
7. Not included are additional cleaning costs (50 to 100 €) if the room is left excessively dirty. Smoking is strictly forbidden in the rooms! We have a semi-covered smoking balcony!
8. If you have booked a shared room: we expect you to be considerate of your roommates (dor-mi-to-ry: from Latin dormītōrium, from dormīre: to sleep). Also: Only one person to a bed! For various reasons, if necessary, we may move you from a 5-bed room to a 6-bed room and vice versa. Minimum age in shared rooms: 16 years.
9. No strangers are allowed in the hostel.